Callaly packs and ships all orders from our UK base
Our boxes are designed to fit through a standard-sized letterbox, meaning you don’t need to be home to receive your box. If you don’t have a letterbox and your local courier is unable to deliver your box to a safe location, you’ll receive a note with instructions on how to collect your box or have it redelivered.
As well as the UK, we deliver to:
- Ireland via An Post
- Sweden via Post Nord
- The Netherlands via Post NL
International shipping for subscribers is always free. Shipping will be free for one-off purchases that contain tampliners. Where a one-off purchase doesn’t contain tampliners, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Due to Covid19-related shipping delays across Europe, we advise the following delivery estimates (excluding weekends and holidays):
- 3-5 working days in the UK
- 5-10 working days to Ireland
- 5-8 working days to the Netherlands
- 10-17 working days to Sweden – We’re currently experiencing long delays into Sweden due to slow customs processes. You can track the progress of your box using the tracking details in your shipping confirmation email. Please do get in touch with us if it’s been 4 weeks since your order was shipped.
Holidays include UK bank holidays and any public holidays in the country your order is being sent to.
When shipping to Europe, we use a prepaid service so you won’t have to pay any customs charges.
Orders delivered within the UK take 3-5 working days to arrive, excluding weekends and bank holidays. We ship via Royal Mail and do not currently offer a tracked service. Delivery is always free for subscribers but we charge £1.99 for the delivery of one-off purchases that don’t contain tampliners.
At this time, we only provide customer support in English.